You and me are Siva, so where were you finding him !!!


Death or fear have I none, nor any distinction of caste;
Neither father nor mother, nor even a birth, have I;
Neither friend nor comrade, neither disciple nor guru:
I am Eternal Bliss and Awareness – I am Siva! I am Siva!

I have no form or fancy: the All-pervading am I;
Everywhere I exist, and yet am beyond the senses;
Neither salvation am I, nor anything to be known;
I am Eternal Bliss and Awareness – I am Siva! I am Siva!

The Divinity is best manifest as human consciousness. Hence it is logical and rational to 'worship God in each human face' rather than try to find Him in icons and images, temples and buildings, scriptures and books. The blot of apartheid, caste and racial prejudice, exploitation based on privileges, and slave mentality would vanish from the face of the earth if "I am Siva" is put in practice.

I am convinced about this most important teaching of my Master Swami Vivekananda that all religions are but so many paths to reach the same perfection or goal. Naturally, religious fanaticism, persecution, and bigotry should have no place in concept of religion. I am trying to propagate this form Spirituality with my this small Blog.

Your valuable suggestions for its improvement would always be appreciated.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Vinit, I appreciate it. I didnt had an idea that uou are so much spiritual at this age, keep it up friend, India neds u.

Guess who I m? Hint : Ur Officemate

Unknown said...

very nice vinit keep going on dear in this life nobody likes you, you really different with others have very nice thinking

good thinking.

यशेन्द्र प्रसाद - Yashendra said...

Dear Vinit,

I really appreciate what u r doing. My only comment is that though we all are Shiva at the absolute level of consciousness, in this world of maya we function within the laws of Maya (which is made of 3 gunas). Our human body exists as long we are in this Maya. It ceases to exist once we awaken the consciousness of Shiva. And the path to awaken this Shiva-consciousness is THROUGH maya only. This Maya is His Shakti, so we can not ignore it. " Ya devi sarva bhuteshu Bhranti-rupen sansthita, Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah !" ( Devi resides in all of us as Bhranti i.e. illusion /Maya).

Theoretical knowledge that we all r Shiva and the practical awakening of this consciousness r two different things. This is achieved by following the commands of the Sadguru.

As u cannot work at will in ur current job by saying that u r Shiva ( and u got to follow the rules of ur company), we also need to follow the rules of Maya if we r in this world !

Once Shiva consciousness is awakened, we will need neither this job nor this world !!

So, the harmony in world has to be achieved by following the Shiva in human form ( Sadguru), not the abstract concept of Shiva.

All the best..
Jai Guru
Yashendra

Vinit said...

Dear Yashendra da,

Thanks for your guidance, Sir.

Vinit

Vinit said...

Thanks for your feedback, Sumitraji.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape